Milling machine, hor. climb-milling, dual drive “Jerwag” (Germany)
Model: 355/1000 FW 3568
– 56″ table, T-slotted with chip and coolant output spout.
– 48″ extra wide table support knee! (I never saw this ratio before)
– # 50 spindle taper (bit of surface rust but bore is clean)
– Spindle takes up to 10 in.+ cutters with lots of clearance.
– T-slotted bed,slanted to right, for rapid coolant &chip run-off
– 48 feeds, on the X axis of table; all rated in inches (see chart)
– Dual screw table drives, for backlash removal and precision(see photo)
– Dual knee support screws widely spaced
– Integrated all cast iron, coolant pump
– Extra heavy overarm and wide overarm support
– Heavy-duty cast-iron construction throughout
– Oil-level gauges
– 3-phase industrial motor
This precision German, hi-speed production milling- AND- ‘climb-milling’ machine has unique features such as twin-screw table drives, dual knee supports and super-wide knee. Equipped with a huge no. of feeds (48) (See label). This machine is indicated good for climb-milling! Needs surface rust removed (an ex tenant kept it in a cold storage crane facility).
With some TLC rust cleanup, and re-adjustment, it should machine thousands of pounds for you with with precision and speed.
PRICE, loaded …………………………….$3900 USD Sold as is, but we warrant this machine against any latent defects.
For shipping see below.
This machine will perform the same function at a fraction of the “as new” price!
NOTE: Will ship to anywhere in N. America, or Europe or elsewhere. Free loading.
We can do all shipping logistics and get you the best trucking quotes- to your door,
via our certified load brokers. Compare with your carrier.
Try us out on this ! For ANY questions, or more info…
CALL NOW- Toll-Free, 1-888-459-4025
We’re quite friendly and it’s much faster than back and forth messages 🙂
All cross-border paperwork we can do for you, for a hassle free process.
Actual shipping related costs are extra.