Tubing, 1.125″ (1-1/8″),Cupro-Nickel, thin-wall, polished (5 pcs)
– Original 8 ft. long, NEW Heat-Exchanger tubing for corrosive gasses. (photo shows 40″ long)
– Ideal for original industrial heat exchange use, or as decor such as heated towel bars,
– Diameter is 1.125″ OD.
– Alloy 1090 cupro-nickel
– Olin Chemical, standard product, made in USA !
– Hi-Alloy copper and nickel tubing
– Polished and thin wall (about .035″) for maximum heat transfer
– Easily polished to mirror finish
– Very easy to solder into joints
– 180° U-bends (see last photo) to fit- available; Inquire.
This is BRAND NEW tubing in original wood crates from the manufacturer.
Also for all kinds of funky heating tubing in custom architectural designs . Available with clear plastic seamless coating (same price)
We are selling individual lots of four (4) at a time to save on shipping of one at a time.
Volume discounts may be available. This price comes to only $16.98 each
Price (4 lengths of 96 ” each (TBA). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . only$67.90
Buy more and obtain a discount.
You can contact us for more technical info at any time. Click the link above right under
the heading Sellers Information: ” Visit Store” for our Toll Free 888 number.
SHIPPING and handling from near Albany, N.Y. at actual cost- to be arrange.
We can ship by any courier service, UPS, FedEx, etc.
Pick-up at site may be possible by arrangement.
We can NOT warrant that this product is good for your particular application.